IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Cut Offs for all states along with the scorecard on its official website ibps.in. This year IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut Off for Madhya Pradesh is 70, Karnataka is 53.50, Andhra Pradesh is 66 for unreserved category and you can check the cut offs for other states from the table given below. Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 exam can download their scorecards and check the state’s cut off they have appeared from.
We have collected the data from students who have appeared for the exam across the nation and have compiled the IBPS Clerk Prelims State-wise cut off. To check IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 Cut Off of different states, keep on reading.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
IBPS Clerk Prelims State-wise Cut Off:
Here is the state-wise cut off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 examination. The exam took place on 7 and 8 December 2019.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis Shift-1: 7th December
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2019: Shift-1, 8th December
|Madhya Pradesh||70 (GEN), 61.50 (OBC)|
|Jammu and Kashmir||72.25|
|Assam||63 (OBC), 40 (SC), 79 (Gen)|
- Level of the Examination
- Pattern of the Examination
- Number of Vacancies
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy
- Mains Qualifying ratio with respect to total number of vacancies
We have collected this data from aspirants who have appeared for the IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019 examination, if you have appeared for the exam then share your state’s cut off off in the comments below.
IBPS Clerk Previous Year Cut-Off Analysis
IBPS Clerk 2018 Prelims Cut Off:
Here is the cut-off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2018.
|State Name||Cut Off|
IBPS Clerk 2017 Prelims Cut-off
Here is the cut-off of IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017.
|Daman & Diu||70.75|
|Jammu & Kashmir||76.00|
IBPS Clerk Cut-Off Comparison
|State/ UT||Final Cut-off 2016||Final Cut-off 2017|
|Andaman & Nicobar||36.97||NA|
|Dadar & Nagar haveli||33.94||39.02|
|Daman & Diu||30.60||45.92|
|Jammu & Kashmir||40.28||52.31|
|The Cut-off marks are out of 100|
Overall cut-off depends on many factors including:
- Total number of vacancies.
- Total number of candidates who have appeared in the exam.
- Level of the examination (EASY/MODERATE/DIFFICULT)