IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Out: The Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has published the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 on its official website on 14th January 2022. Candidates who all have qualified the prelims exam are now eligible for the mains examination. The IBPS has scheduled the IBPS Clerk Mains exam 2022 to be held on 25th January 2022. Candidates who will now appear for the mains examination will be required to download the IBPS Clerk mains admit card 2022 to know their exam time and venue. The IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2021 can be downloaded either from the official website or from the direct link mentioned in the article below. The last date to download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit card 2021 is 25th January 202
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Out
IBPS Clerk mains admit card 2022 has been issued for those candidates who are clear IBPS Clerk prelims exam 2021. The IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 contains all the important information like exam date, exam timing, location of the exam Centre and other guidelines that the candidates have to follow during the examination. Candidates will be required to carry their IBPS Clerk Mains call letter hardcopy as it is a mandatory document to be carried at the examination center. Candidates without hall tickets will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates can download their hall tickets from the direct link mentioned in this article below.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022: Important Dates
Candidates must all the important details regarding IBPS Clerk Mains Admit card 2022 from the table mentioned below.
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card Released||14th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card- Last Date||25th January 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date||25th January 2022|
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 Link
IBPS Clerk admit card 2022 for mains exam has been available on its official website of IBPS. The admit card link is active now on the official website of IBPS. Candidates who had successfully cleared the prelims exam can download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 by the link provided below. The last date to download the IBPS Clerk Admit Card is 25th January 2022.
How to download IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022?
Candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to successfully download their respective hall tickets for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021-22.
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS or click on the direct link mentioned in this article.
Step 2: Enter the details of your respective credentials like registration number/roll number in the appropriate box enter the password provided by IBPS during the application process or use DOB.
Step 3: After filling in the details the candidates have to click on the ‘Login’ button which will display their Admit Card for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021-22.
Note: Candidates must take out the hard copy of the admit card as it will be required at the time of examination.
Things to Carry to the Exam Center for IBPS Clerk Mains Exam 2021-22
Candidates are required to carry various things to the examination center with them to the examination hall. The list of all the important things is mentioned below.
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022.
- Documents: Candidates must carry Photo ID Proof in original like PAN Card/Passport/Aadhaar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph/Permanent Driving Licence/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph/Photo identity proof issued by a People‟s Representative on official letterhead along with the photograph/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/University/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity Card with a photograph.
- Passport Size Photograph: The candidate must have 3 passport-size photographs this time. The photo should be matched the photo attached to the application form.
Details Mentioned on IBPSJ Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022
Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 carefully.
- Applicant’s Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Applicant Roll Number
- Applicant Photograph
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Father’s/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Name of Exam Centre
- Test Centre Address
- Post Name
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Exam Centre Code
- Essential instructions for the examination
- Empty Box for Signature of Candidate
- Empty Box for Signature of Invigilator
COVID-19 InstructioJns for IBPS Clerk Mains 2021-22 Exam
In view of the COVID-19 situation, the IBPS has released various guidelines, that candidates need to follow when they reach to the exam center.
- Wearing masks and gloves is mandatory. No candidate shall be allowed inside the exam venue without a mask.
- Candidates must have the Aarogya Setu App on their mobile phones, the status of which will be checked by the Security Guards. Candidates who do not have a Mobile Phone must bring along a self-attested declaration.
- Candidates must carry a transparent water bottle along with them and a bottle of hand sanitizer.
- The rough sheets shall be kept on the candidate’s desk and no extra sheets shall be provided during the exam.
- Candidates shall have to drop their IBPS PO call letter, photocopy of Identity Proof, and their worksheets in a box after the completion of the examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022-FAQs
Q 1. When will IBPS Clerk mains admit card 2022 be released?
Ans: IBPS has released the IBPS Clerk mains admit card 2022 on 14th January 2022.
Q 2. What is the last date to download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022?
Ans: The Last Date to download the IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card 2022 is 25th January 2022.
Q 3. Is it necessary to take out a hard copy of the admit card?
Ans: Yes, Candidates must take out the printout of the Admit card.