IBPS Clerk Mains Free Online Test: IBPS Clerk Mains exam is on head now. With just 2 days left, students must be giving final touch to their preparation. It is the time to revise all that you have learnt till date. Taking online test would be a great idea to test your revision. Although you all must have practiced from the several mock test but this time Adda247 is giving you an opportunity to take the IBPS Clerk Mains free online test on 17th January 2020.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
It is the high time to quick revise your syllabus through number of different questions based on varying difficulty level. This free online test by Adda247 is made by the exam expert team which will give aspirants a chance to tackle the number of questions like the real examination.
Why Adda247 Free Test For IBPS Clerk Mains?
Online free test by Adda247 gives you a real exam like experience where students can test their efficiency and knowledge. This Test will be based on the latest IBPS exam pattern with the updated questions and same level of difficulty which they will face during the exam. To help you boost up your preparation We have online test which is free of cost and will help you to analyze your preparation with all India Rank. The Test will go live at 1 pm on 17th January 2019 this is the last chance to imrpove on your mistakes through an online test. Do not miss it out.
Let us check the IBPS Clerk mains exam pattern (Same will be followed in Maha Mock)
IBPS Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Pattern:
|Sr. No||Name of Tests(NOT BY SEQUENCE)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||English & Hindi||35 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||English||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English & Hindi||45 minutes|
- There is negative marking in the IBPS Clerk examination. So, this Maha Mock will have negative marking also.
- The duration of the maha mock will be 160 minutes
- IBPS Clerk Mains Exam has sectional cut-off and sectional timing. So, it is important for all the aspirants to give equal importance to all the sections.