IBPS PO Interview Admit Card 2020: IBPS PO Interview Call letter 2020 has been released by the IBPS. Candidates who have qualified IBPS PO Mains for the IBPS PO Interview schedule can now start preparing it. Interview round is the most crucial stage and marks scored in the interview round will be considered for the final selection.
Now, you all are just a step away from your desired aim. According to the official news released by IBPS, Interviews will end on 6th February 2020. IBPS has now rung the bell for the final round. We hope you have been preparing to ace in this round very well.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Check IBPS PO Interview call letter : Important Dates
|Commencement of call letter||14 – 01 – 2020|
|Closure of call letter||06 – 02 – 2020|
Steps To Download The IBPS PO Interview Call Letter
- Go to the official website of IBPS, visit ibps.in
- Click on interview call letter out link.
- Enter your details like registration number, date of birth and captcha metioned therein.
- Click on submit button.
- Your call letter will appear on the screen.
- Take print of it and save a copy of the same in the PDF format.
You may also like to read:
- Download Free PDFs for Banking/Insurance Exams
- Attempt More English Quizzes for Banking/Insurance Exams
IBPS Clerk Mains 2019 | English | Match The Columns (Moderate Level)