IBPS PO Mains exam is going to be held on 30th November 2019. IBPS is all set to conduct the exam on the said date(tentatively) for the reputed post, Probationary Officer in the bank.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
There will be total 4 sections with 155 questions that account for a total of 200 marks followed by a descriptive test. As the approaching, Adda247 is conducting a Maha mock for IBPS PO Mains examination on 14th November in the same exam pattern followed by the IBPS. The all India maha mock will be based on the following exam pattern:
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks in the IBPS PO Mains maha mock accordingly.
- This maha mock will be for objective part only. The duration of IBPS PO Mains maha mock will be three hours.
- Check how to score 35+ In GA in IBPS PO Mains
- IBPS PO Mains study plan
- Point to consider before mains exam preparation
- Crack Quant Section in IBPS PO Mains 2019
Why IBPS PO Main maha mock?
Appearing for the IBPS PO Mains exam requires lots of effort and continuous practice of mock tests to analyse oneself. Practicing is what makes the difference between the scores of 2 competitors. Mock tests are a way to analyze where you stand in the crowd and the improvements that need to be done in order to crack the examination with flying colors. Now many aspirants must be wondering where can they get the mocks to practice for the exam. Bankersadda is conducting a free maha mock (all India level test) for IBPS PO Mains where students have the chance to take the exam in the real exam like format.
Please note: Maha mock will go live on 14th November at 1PM, you can get it for free on store.adda247.com and can attempt the same on the web. Results for the same will be displayed @ 5PM in the evening on the same day. If you missed attempting it on web, you can attempt the same on app on the next day as well. Please stay tuned on this page for the link to be activated and to attempt the mock.