IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2019 Exam is to be held on 20th October 2019. IBPS conducts various examination for the post of Clerk, PO, etc for major public sector banks and rural banks. Just few days are left for IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam whose preliminary stage was held on 17th and 18th August 2019. Candidates who have cleared the preliminary stage of IBPS RRB Clerk Exam must have prepared well for the mains exam already. However, students generally miss out few key points that are important for their selection.
This article is dedicated to provide you with key points for IBPS RRB Clerk Mains exam 2019. Candidates who are about to appear for the mains stage must be looking for polishing their existing strategy that can help them in leaving no stone unturned. Also, these points are in accordance with the tips that the IBPS RRB PO mains and other banking examination trends gave us.
Key Points to Remember For IBPS RRB Clerk Mains 2019
With only few days left for IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam, the candidates must have worries about their performance and key points that should be kept in mind before the examination. The main key points for the IBPS RRB Clerk exam are: Speed, Time Management and Accuracy. Here are some of the points:
- List down your priorities and remember you are just a step away in IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam.
- IBPS RRB Clerk mains exam has option between hindi and english just like the IBPS RRB PO mains exam.
- IBPS RRB PO Mains syllabus are more or less similar than other banking examination, the difference lies in the highest scoring areas. So, you can help yourself in cracking other exam as well.
- IBPS RRB Clerk Mains exam will have GA as the main subject which could be a game changer. It is not possible to cover GA in one day, you can read from General Awareness capsules that can help you in saving you through this section.
- Practice as much as you can. It is the only key to get thorugh any exam. If you are dreaming to crack IBPS exam this year, make sure there is no loophole in your practice.
- Take speed test as it can only help you in analysis your preparation.
- Work on your speed and accuracy. This is all that matters in the competitive exams.
- Remember there will be negative marking in IBPS Exam. Do not mark answer on random guessing especially in GA section this will effect your accuracy and marks.
- Prepare your mind to handle the worst. Exams may shock you anytime with the unexpected changes.
All you have to do is keep yourself calm and confident.
All the best for your exam!
You may also like to read: