As the IBPS RRB Clerk Pre maha mock was conducted on 21st July 2019. Thousand of aspirants took part in this maha mock to analyze their performance for the Upcoming targetted exam IBPS RRB Clerk pre-2019. This mock was designed by our expert facility keeping in mind the latest banking pattern and the level of difficulty to familiarize you with the real like examination. The maha mock was conducted at 1PM on Sunday and has provided a platform for all the IBPS RRB Clerk Pre aspirants to test their preparation & perseverance before the actual examination.
Now comes the big question? What are the Good Attempts and what is the Cut Off?
So the final cut off for the IBPS RRB Clerk Pre Ist maha mock decided on the basis of difficulty level is- 67
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
|IBPS RRB Clerk Pre Maha Mock Sections||Good attempts|
According to our experts, provided above is a section-wise decent score taking into account various factors like:
- The number of aspirants who have appeared in the Maha Mock.
- The difficulty level of the questions in each section