"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- SBI Clerk exam is considered to be longer compared to any other banking exam. So the one who has the command over time will definitely win the race.
- The cut-off for the SBI Clerk Main examination also goes high in comparison to SBI PO Mains.
- The point that makes this examination so popular among the students is that there is no Interview, YES! you read it right there are only two examinations preliminary and the mains, no interview so prepare with all your might.
Coming over to the subject wise observation about the SBI Clerk exam 2019:
- This section consists of some tricky questions that might seem easy but can eat all your time.
- Puzzles that fall up in the SBI Clerk examinations are small but time-consuming.
- If we look at the pattern that was followed last year, Puzzles were hard and the number of puzzles was 5 to 6 and looing at the SBI PO Main examination there were four puzzles that encompass 20 questions. So, we can say that the puzzles will be a burden this year as well.
- The number of question from the logical reasoning were more under the radar.
- Questions from data sufficiency had a higher difficulty level.
- Coding decoding questions followed a different pattern this year’s SBI PO Mains examination that makes us believe that some changes can be expected in the SBI Clerk mains as well.
- The questions that often cover up the major section of The Data Interpretation questions.
- The number of miscellaneous questions has a greater field and too would require a deep knowledge of the concepts. So, focus on miscellaneous topics more.
- New Pattern that was observed in last year’s examination was that the Miscellaneous arithmetic questions were asked in the form of short passages, that had some missing values denoted by A, B, C, D, etc. These questions are based on a combination of topics such as Time & Distance, Time & Work, Profit & Loss, Percentage, etc.
- All these questions in the passage were interdependent as if you are not able to solve the first question you will not solve the next one. As the answer to the first question will hold the key to solve the second and so on.
- The English section is unpredictable most of the time. Like last year, the paper had some change in pattern.
- The reading Comprehension consisted of the short passages, and they required a good grasp on grammar as well as the vocabulary.
- Grammar related questions are always of major marks
- Phrase replacement and sentence replacement questions were asked in this years’ SBI PO Mains examination and we can expect these types of questions in SBI Clerk Mains too.