"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
IBPS RRB Quantitative Aptitude Quiz
Here is the quiz for 16th August 2019 covering the topics of Number Series, Word Problem and Quadratic Equations.
Directions (1-5): What should come in place of question mark (?) in the following series questions?
Q1. 23, 33, 18, 38, 13, ?
Q2. 5, 30, 150, 600, 1800, ?
Q3. 196, 169, ? , 121, 100, 81
Q4. 10, 9, 16, 45, ? , 875
Q5. 7, 12, 19, 30, ?, 72
Q6. A boat travels a distance of 48 km in upstream in 4 hours while it takes 3 hours to travel same distance in downstream. What is the speed of stream.
Q7. Cost price of an article is Rs. 250. If mark price of the article is 40% above cost price and a discount of 10% is given at the time of selling, then find the selling price of article.
Q8. A sum is invested for 2 years with 20% rate on S.I. and the same sum is invested for 2 years at 20% rate at C.I. If difference between interest earned in both scheme is Rs.160 then find the sum invested.
Q9. A vessel contains 30 liters of milk and 6 liters of water, X liter of water is added in it. In final mixture water is 30% of the milk. Find the value of ‘X’.
Q10. X and Y can do a task in 18 days and X alone can complete the whole task in 30 days. Find the time taken by Y to complete that task.
(i) 2x + 5y = 27
(ii) 3x – 4y = 6
- Quantitative Aptitude Study Notes for Bank Exams
- 100 MCQs Data Interpretation | Download Free PDF's of DI
- Quantitative Aptitude Questions for all Competitive Exams