Hello aspirants, Bankers Adda is back with another success story. IBPS RRB Officer Scale- I have successfully declared its final result and many congratulations to those candidates who have got selected and keep sending us your success stories with your picture so we can share them with our students to motivate them. Here, Neetu Singh has shared her success story, let’s read it.
I am Neetu Singh from Gurugram, Haryana. I am Selected as RRB Officer Scale – I in Aryavrat bank.
I have done my graduation in B.com ( Hons.) in 2018 and M.com in 2020.
From the starting I was always wanted to become a banker that’s why after graduation I joined a private sector bank. While doing m.com and job I was also preparing for a government job. At that time I had given many exams like SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB clerk but could not able to crack even pre exams.
In Dec. 2019, I decided to quit that job and started preparing for banking exams with full dedication and enthusiasm. This time I made it and able to clear those exams.
These are the exam in which I appeared:-
1. IBPS RRB clerk 2019 pre not cleared.
2. IBPS clerk 2019 pre not cleared
3. SBI clerk 2020 pre not cleared
4. SBI PO 2020 pre missed by 1.25 marks
5. IBPS clerk 2020 pre missed by 1.50 marks
6. IBPS PO 2020 pre and mains cleared waiting for final result
7 IBPS RRB clerk pre clerk but not appeared mains because IBPS RRB Officer Scale I interview and IBPS RRB clerk mains was on same date.
8. IBPS RRB Officer Scale I got selected finally.
All Credit goes to my family and friends who motivated me throughout the journey.
My subject wise Strategy:-
1. Quantitative aptitude – I was not so good at arithmetic so I only focused on some basic topics and gave more time to increasing calculation speed.
2. Reasoning ability – This is my Strong subject. I used to solve the Mock test and Adda quiz daily.
3. Hindi – I am good at this subject so I revise all the points through mock test only.
4. General Awareness- I was very week in the GA section then I started following the Daily current affairs videos of Ashish Gautam Sir. And used to read monthly Hindu review of Adda. That’s really very helpful for me.
5. Computer – For computer, I used to read the Computer Awareness book of Arihant publication and pdf of Computer Awareness Capsules of Adda.
The only Mantra for success is being consistent. Come out from your comfort zone. A lot of time to every subject according to your strength and weaknesses. Difficulties will come but the one who will show patience and be consistent throughout will win the game.
NEVER GIVE UP every time when you failed think positive ‘ Jo hota hai acche ke liy hota hai’ and analyze your mistakes and make the right strategy. One day you will surely get success.
Thanks to the whole team of Adda 247 and special thanks to GA Guru Ashish Gautam Sir.