IBPS conducted IBPS RRB PO VIII Interview recently after IBPS RRB PO Prelims and Mains stage for recruiting desirable candidates in various regional rural banks. We hope all the students who have appeared for the IBPS RRB PO VIII Interview must have performed well in the personality test just like the other phases of the examination. Some of our aspirants have shared their interview experience with us. We on their behalf are publishing Interview experiences so that the students who are about to appear for any other interview can prepare themselves accordingly. Also, if you are one of them who have gone through the interview, you can compare your performance as well.
Name : Aswathy Sukumaran
Nodal Bank: KERALA GRAMIN BANK
Date of Interview: 18/11/2019
There were 4 members in the panel. 1 female and 3 males.
The interview was stress free and it took hardly 10 minutes.
1. Introduce yourself
2. Explain about nationalisation of bank. Year, first bank, PM of India during the period, why nationalisation??
3. What is Nominee and what are the rights of a nominee
4. Explain about Banking ombudsman
5. What is plastic money
6. Difference between Credit and debit card?
7. What is White labelled ATM?
8. What is IBA? Present chairman?
9. Who is the current loksabha speaker?
10. Who is the election commissioner of India?
Check the LIC Assistant Mains Test Series below that includes full length mock as well.