The Institute of Banking Personnel will conduct the IBPS SO Mains Exam 2022 on 30th January 2022. Candidates who had qualified the IBPS SO Prelims exam 2022 are eligible to appear for the mains examination. As only 2 days are left for the examination we hope that all the aspirants who will be appearing in the examination have prepared well for the exam. The IBPS has announced the 1828 vacancies for the recruitment of the candidates for the post of Specialist officers. Candidates who will be appearing in the IBPS SO Mains exam 2022 must follow all the guidelines released by the IBPS for the examination. Today in this article we will be providing the detailed IBPS SO Mains 2022 exam day guidelines.
IBPS SO Mains 2022 exam day guidelines
Candidates appearing in the IBPS SO Mains exam 2022 are advised to follow all the guidelines released by the IBPS for the IBPS SO Exam 2022.
- Candidates must ensure that they are carrying all the important documents such as IBPS SO Mains admit card 2022, original and photocopy of the Photo ID Card.
- Candidates are required to carry the authenticated and stamped IBPS SO Prelims admit card 2022 with themselves.
- Candidates should follow all the COVID-19 protocols issued by the IBPS and the government.
- Candidates must wear masks and have personal belongings with them such as blue/black ball-point pens, sanitizers, transparent water bottles etc.
- Candidates are also advised to not to take any banned items with them to the examination hall.
Important things to carry to the examination center
Candidates must check the list of all important things they are required to carry to the examination hall.
- Call Letter/Admit Card
- ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card(Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, passport).
- Please note that the learner’s Driving License and Ration Card will not be acceptable as the ID proof in the examination center.
- Stamped Prelims Admit card
- COVID-19 declaration Form
- Mask (Wearing a Mask is COMPULSORY)
- Personal Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen to mark answers