- Date of Commencement of application through online mode: 23rd of June 2019
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 07th of July 2019
- Admit Card Date: 13th of July 2019
- Date of Online Computer Based Examination: 28th of July 2019
Read the answers to the frequently asked questions related to IDBI Bank 2019 Recruitment of Assistant Managers:
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 28 years
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1991 and not later than 01.06.1998 (both dates inclusive)
☛ What is the educational qualification required for various posts in this recruitment process?
A Graduate from a recognized university is the only requirement.
☛ What is the Structure of the exam?
|S.No.||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, and Interpretation||60||60||Composite time of 2 hours|
For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
☛ Are there any changes in the exam pattern?
Yes!! IDBI Bank’s recruitment for Assistant Managers has a new and different exam pattern when compared with IDBI Bank’s previous recruitment’s exam pattern and other conventional banking sector recruitment’s exam pattern. Logical Reasoning and Data Analysis and Interpretation have been clubbed together in one sector for 60 marks.
☛ What are the reservation criteria for SC, ST, OBC, and EWS (economically weaker sections)?
Following are the details as per the official notification:
☛ What is the Programme fees for this course?
The fees for this Course will be Rs.3,50,000/- (all inclusive of boarding, Lodging and course fees, other fees, etc.) plus applicable taxes to be paid by the student.
Have a query or doubt in mind? We are there to help you!! Mail us at email@example.com