As we all know IB ACIO exams 2021 are going to be held on 18th 19th and 20th February 2021 and the admit card has also been released for the same by MHA. All the students who are willing to work in a government sector are having a good opportunity for the same, and this is a very prestigious job. MHA has released the 2000 vacancies for the post of IB ACIO and recruitment will be done in 3 phases. As exams are going to be held from tomorrow i.e. 18 February 2021, we are here with some important instructions for Candidates Appearing for IB ACIO Exam 2021.
Important Instructions for IB Candidates:
Candidates appearing in IB ACIO Exams 2021 are advised to follow the important instructions mentioned below:
- All the candidates who are appearing in the examination are requested to ensure that they have to carry the printout of the e-admit card for all the 3 pages(preferably in color) with them to the allocated exam centers.
- NO candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centers without admit card and photo ID.
- Candidates are requested to bring the original matriculation certificate along with the original identification card in case of post marriage or change in the name.
- All the candidates are advised to take at least two blue/black transparent pens with them for rough work.
- Electronics devices such as smartphones, feature phones, electronic gadgets, earphones or headphones as well as all types of watches, handbags, purses, calculators, all types of electronic nonelectronic communication devices are prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to locate the exam centers a day before their exams so that they can reach the exam centers on time for the exams.
- The admit card issued to the candidates for the tier 1 examination does not constitute the offer of employment.
- And the candidates who will qualify for the tier 1 examination will be eligible for the tier 2 examination.
Additional Instructions due to COVID-19
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic students who are going to appear in the examination are advised to maintain social distancing from point to an entry in the exam venue.
- To maintain the social distancing, candidates will be allotted alternate computer nodes, and if in case any candidate is having COVID 19 symptoms he/she will be allotted in a separate isolation lab/hall.
- The temperature of all the candidates will be checked at the entry to the exam venue via thermo gun.
- At the registration desks, all the candidates will be directed to sanitize his/her hands with the sanitizer further photograph will be captured for the registration process.
- Candidates must bring their hand sanitizer, face mask, hand gloves, transparent blue/black pen, and PET water bottle(transparent).
All the best for your exam!!