Important Topics To Cover For SBI PO Exam
The State Bank Of India has recently published its SBI PO Notification 2023 through its official site, www.sbi.co.in. For the following year the State Bank Of India will recruit 2000 Probationary Officers vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for the post till 27 September 2023. SBI Exam is highly competitive and demands thorough practice and revisions by the students. Even the question types have been seen to be intricating where students are required to implement their strategies. The following has been categorized into three phases i.e. Prelims, Mains and Interview. So, to sharpen your knowledge about the SBIPO Exam 2023, you need to be acquainted with the important topics. In this post we will discuss all the eminent topics required to crack the SBI PO Exam 2023.
Topics To Cover For SBI PO Prelims Exam 2023
As it has been mentioned in the official notification of SBI PO Exam 2023, the Prelims exam is scheduled to be conducted in the month of November. it is crucial for you to get indulged within the critical topics that have great weightage in the exam.
The Prelims round of SBI PO Exam 2023 will be consisting of three sections and they are English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability. So, accordingly you have to focus on each of the sections and the topics they include. In this post we will make you aware of all the topics required for the SBI PO Exam 2023. If you will go through these topics effectively, your preparation values will be elevated.
SBI PO Important Topics For English Language
The English Language section will have 30 questions. Here, we have enlisted the important topics related to this section for your reference.
- Cloze Test
- Reading Comprehension
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Error Spotting
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Sentence Connector
- Sentence Formation
How You Should Strengthen Your English Language Section:
- English Language is a crucial portion of all banking exams. So, candidates must go through the grammar and vocabulary parts of this section.
- You should be aware of the grammar concepts and accordingly revise them daily.
- Go through current affairs and and English news paper daily for daily updates.
- Reading Newspapers can increase your promptness.
- Write some new words on a daily basis.
SBI PO Important Topics For Reasoning Ability
The reasoning Ability Section will consist of 35 questions in the SBI PO Exam 2023. Here, we have listed out the important topics that you must go through for your SBI PO Exam 2023 preparation.
- Seating Arrangements and Puzzles
- Coding and Decoding
- Alphanumeric Series
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet Test
How You Should Strengthen Your Reasoning Ability Section:
- In the Reasoning Ability section you will have to be prompt in solving the questions.
- Seating Arrangement and Puzzle questions are very common in this section. So, you should include these topics in your daily revisions.
- Clarify your concepts and understand the topics.
- Go through miscellaneous topics for better grasp over the topics.
SBI PO Important Topics For Quantitative Aptitude
The Quantitative Aptitude section is comprised of 35 questions. Here we are listing out the topics you need to prioritize for Quant section.
- Quadratic Equation
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Mathematical Inequality
- Data Sufficiency
How You Should Strengthen Your Quantitative Aptitude Section:
- Increase your calculation promptness.
- Segment your time for this section and value your speed.
- It is mandatory for you to learn square till 30, fractions till 1/15 and table till 25.
- Understand the concepts related to Percentages, Ratios, Distance, Speed etc.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
Here we have mentioned the SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023 for your preference.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023|
|Subject Name||No. of questions||Max Mark||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|English language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Previous Year Papers|
|SBI PO Salary||SBI PO Cut Off 2023|