SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023
Candidates have a great opportunity to be an employee of the State Bank of India as Probationary Officers as there is a total of 2,000 vacancies in SBI. Candidates who want to fill out the application form must check the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration format which is a very necessary part of the form filling and must be written in the candidate’s handwriting in a proper format. Here in this article, we have given all the information on SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration
As per the official notification, while applying online for SBI PO 2023, candidates are required to upload certain documents like photos, signatures, and thumb impressions along with the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023. While applying online candidates must be particular about the format and dimensions of these documents, so as to avoid issues while applying online and overall application. Here in this space, we have covered all the information on SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Sample Format
The official notification for SBI PO 2023 includes a sample format for the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 as required by SBI. Below is the sample SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 that candidates can utilize with modifications in name and other particulars.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows:
“I________(Name of the candidate), _______(Date of Birth) hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required. The signature, photograph, and left-hand thumb impression is of mine”
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration: Important Dates
The SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 has to be submitted on or before 27 September 2023. Here candidates can check the important dates for SBI PO 2023 Handwritten Declaration.
|SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Dates|
|SBI PO Notification 2023||6 September 2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Starting Date to Apply||7 September 2023|
|SBI PO 2023 Last Date to Apply||27 September 2023|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Sample Size
The exact dimensions and file size are important to ensure that candidates are able to apply online in time. The candidates might even face difficulty in the application process if their documents do not meet the dimensions and file size as mentioned in the SBI PO 2023. Here are the details of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 Sample Size.
|SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Sample Size|
|Name Of The Document||Width & Height||File Size|
|Hand Written Declaration 2023||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10 KB – 20 KB|
|Left Thumb Impression||240 x 240 pixels||20 KB – 50 KB|
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixel||20 KB – 50 KB|
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023: Important Guidelines
While submitting the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 the candidates must follow the important guidelines mentioned below.
- Candidates must write the handwritten declaration in the sample format given above.
- Aspirants have to write the declaration clearly in English on white paper with black ink.
- The handwritten declaration has to be in the handwriting of the candidate. It must not be written by anybody else or in any other language.
- SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023 must not be written in capital letters. Declaration in capital letters will not be accepted.
- The dimensions of the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration sample should be 800 x 400 pixels
- The file size should be between 50 – 100 kb.
- The file should be in JPG/JPEG format.
SBI PO Handwritten Declaration Uploading Procedure
We have given below the steps you need to follow to upload the SBI PO Handwritten Declaration 2023.
- Browse and find the file of the handwritten declaration on your device where you have saved it.
- Click on the file to select it for uploading.
- Check the preview of the SBI PO handwritten declaration to ensure it is clear and meets the specified standards.
- Verify that the content of the handwritten declaration is easily readable and legible.
- If the preview does not meet the required standards, make any necessary adjustments or corrections.
- Once you are satisfied with the preview and the handwritten declaration meets all the specified requirements, proceed with the submission of the application form.
|SBI PO Syllabus 2023||SBI PO Cut Off|
|SBI PO Previous Year Papers||SBI PO Salary 2023|
|SBI PO Apply Online 2023|