JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance which every year recruits the existing bankers for further posts. The JAIIB exam 2022 was scheduled to be held on 8th,9th, and 22nd January 2022 which is now postponed. Hence candidates who will be appearing for the JAIIB Exam 2022 will now get more time to enhance their preparation. To help you in uplifting your performance and for a quick revision for PPB, AFB, and LRB, team Adda247 is here with the Live Batch by Adda247 for 3000+ MCQ Questions. The class will start on 26th January 2022. Full details of the live batch are provided below, candidates are advised to read the article to know more about the PPB+ AFB+LR Bilingual Live Batch by Adda247.
- 80+ hrs Live two-way Interactive Live Classes
- Detailed Subject expertise
- Recorded 24×7 videos anytime and anywhere
- Master revision classes to make you exam-ready
- Powerup your preparation with 3000+ MCQs
- Exhaustive study with exam-focused questions
START DATE – 26 JAN 2022
Class Days: 6 Days in a Week (Mon-Sat)
Language – Bilingual
START TIME – 6:00 AM TO 10:30 PM
What will you get?
- Complete coverage of Course through 80+ hours of Live Interactive Classes (MCQ Discussion)
- 3000+ Questions will be provided.
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts
- This course is for all those students who aim to qualify JAIIB in a single attempt and is also for those who intend to do a quick revision of the course
- JAIIB Paper-1: Principle and Practices of Banking (PPB) is an introduction to Indian banking and touches on almost every aspect, from the Indian financial system to contemporary issues and developments in the industry.
- JAIIB Paper-2: Accounting and Finance for Bankers (AFB) cover major aspects of both accounting and finance required to gain proficiency in the day-to-day accounting in the bank.
- JAIIB Paper-3: Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (LRB) brings an all-inclusive view into all the laws associated with the banking and finance terminologies.