The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance has announced the notification for the JAIIB 2021 on its official website. The online application process for JAIIB 2021 has already started from 9th November 2021. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment from the official website till 29th November 2021. Candidates who will apply for the recruitment will be eligible for the JAIIB exam which is expected to be held on 8th, 9th and 22nd January 2022. All the apsirants who will appear in the examination, for them we are here with the Live classes by Adda247 which is the new complete batch.
JAIIB stands for Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers and DBF stands for Diploma in Banking and Finance. It has 3 papers – Principles and practices of banking, Accounting, and Finance for bankers and Legal and regulatory aspects of banking of 100 mark each.
- 150+ hours interactive Live Classes
- Topic-wise Questions
- Recorded Videos
What will you get in JAIIB New Complete Batch?
- Complete coverage of Course through 150+ hours of Live Interactive Classes & Recorded videos (PPB, AFB & LRB)
- 61+ eBooks (PPB+AFB+LRB) Updated Study Material 2021
- 30+ Topic-wise Questions eBooks AFB
- 60+ Topic-wise Test Series (PPB + LRB)
- When you have a hectic day at work and can’t attend the live class, watch recorded videos at your convenience.
- In-depth analysis of the subject till the last day of your exam under the guidance of Experts
- JAIIB Paper-1: Principle and Practices of Banking (PPB) is an introduction to Indian banking and touches on almost every aspect, from the Indian financial system to contemporary issues and developments in the industry.
- JAIIB Paper-2: Accounting and Finance for Bankers (AFB) covers major aspects of both accounting and finance required to gain proficiency in the day-to-day accounting in the bank.
- JAIIB Paper-3: Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking (LRB) brings an all-inclusive view into all the laws associated with the banking and finance terminologies.
- This course is for all those students who aim to qualify JAIIB in a single attempt and is also for those who intend to do a quick revision of course