Karnataka Bank Clerk Apply Online 2019
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 Important Dates:
|Opening date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee||10th July 2019|
|Closing date of Online Registration Gateway/Payment of Fee||20th July 2019|
|Tentative Date of Online Examination||03rd August 2019|
Karnataka Bank Probationary Clerk 2019 Apply Online:
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 Application Fee:
Karnataka Bank Clerk 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Essential Academic Qualification:
- Graduates in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (First Class)*/equivalent grade from any UGC recognised university. Candidates should be graduates as on 01-07-2019.
- Should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state language along with Hindi & English and also be a computer literate.
Karnataka Bank has not yet declared the exam pattern in the official notification, so all aspirants have to wait until further notice or information handout is released by the organisation. However, this should not hamper your preparation for the recruitment process and on the basis on this year’s Karnataka Bank PO recruitment, you can get an idea on what to expect in Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam. Click here for details on Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Pattern and Syllabus.
Check Out Video Courses by Adda247 to get your Classroom at your fingertips!!