GIC Assistant Manager Exam is going to take place on 5th October 2019 which is around the corner now. Students, going to appear for it must be at the edge of giving final touch to their preparation. As this is the single online written test, you all must be preparaing very hard because you do not have to clear prelims and mains for this exam. After this written test, you will be called for the interview. Getting a place as an Assistant manager in the General Life insurance must be a dream job of many but only a few would be able to get over this. As only 4 days are left for the final exam, you all should analyze with the daily quantitative aptitude quiz, Reasoning ability quiz and English language quiz on bankersadda and know where you stand and must work on your weak points.
The countdown for GIC exam has begun, as the time approaches anxiety among students is increasing and they must be in chaos if they have missed something important to cover, anything is left out or what else is still needed to pay attention. All such thoughts must be puzzling your mind all you need to have proper guidance, motivation and need to keep your mind relax. Below are the Last minute preparation tips for GIC. Keep on reading this article to check the strategy to crack GIC assistant manager exam 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
Last Minute Preparation Tips For GIC Assistant Manager Exam
- Do not start anything new at the last moment. It will puzzle your mind and you will get confused with the topics you have already revised.
- Revise all your notes that you have prepared so far. This will keep everything fresh in your mind and you will be able to recall the things easily.
- Analyze previous years papers. They are the best teacher to help you with the expected pattern. Always revise previous years papers to get familiar with the exam patttern and level of difficulty.
- Be ready for the worst. Examiner can ask you anything in the exam to test your skills and ability.
- Get proper sleep. Try to get atleast a quality sleep of 7-8 hours so that you do feel lazy or burdened during the exam.
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes every day. This will keep your mind fresh and healthy and you will be able to attend the test with confidence.
- Do not take stress or feel tensed this is the biggest enemy if you are going to appear for the exam. Just be realxed no matter how hard the situation is.
- Do not forget to revise all the formulas and trick to compute them as well.
- Do not just rely on short tricks. Make sure you are very well versed with the basic concepts of the topics.
- Eat healthy. A nutritious diet keeps your mind active and you will be able to do well during the exam.
- Focus on your reading skills. So that you can grab the idea behind the question asked in the examination.
- Take mock test. Give a mock test daily to analyze your performance deeply.
- Avoid food the can lock your brain and make you forget the things, such as foods made of white flour or those that are high in refined sugar: cookies, cakes, and muffins, chocolates, desserts or candies.
Strategy to attempt the GIC Assistant Manager Exam
- Enter the examination hall with a proper plan to attempt the test. Have your own strategy on how to attempt the exam.
- Do not rely on someone else’s strategy. Everyone is different with different skills and ability.
- Be confident and calm. If you have revised well, exam will be good.
- Try not to stick to a single question for long. If you think you can not solve it within seconds, move on to next.
- Avoid spending too much of your time to a single question. Divide your time accordingly.
- Be on the right edge. So that you will not be barking the wrong trees during the exam.
So students, this is the time when you need to deviate all your attention to get through the GIC Assistant Manager exam. Practice is the only key to success. You still have 4 days left with you. If you feel something important still needs your attention, do it. But do not stop at one place. All the best!