The State Bank of India has published the SBI PO Prelims exam admit card 2021 on its official website. The SBI PO prelims exam 2021 is scheduled to be held on 20th 21st and 27th November 2021. Only a few days are left for the examination so all the candidates who will appear in the SBI PO prelims examination are advised to prepare well for the exam. The SBI PO recruitment will be done based on the prelims exam, mains exam and the interview round. Candidates have to qualify each stage respectively in order to get shortlisted for the final selection. To help the candidates in their preparation, today we are here with the Last Week Strategy for the SBI PO Prelims exam which will help the candidates in their exam preparation.
Last Week Strategy for SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam
As mentioned above, the SBI PO prelims exam will be conducted on 20th 21st, and 27th November 2021. With only a few days of the examination, candidates are advised to check last week’s preparation strategy discussed below, to enhance their preparation.
- First of all, candidates are advised to revise all the important topics for the examination and must go through with the detailed syllabus so that no topic is left over for revision from which you have prepared.
- Revise all the important notes and formulas you have noted while preparing for the examination.
- Attempt the questions and practice the question from the topic which contains more weightage and in which you have a good command.
- In banking examination, speed matters a lot, so candidates are advised to solve a maximum number of questions and focus on improving the speed by practicing.
- Candidates must solve and practice the questions from the free quizzes available on our Adda247 app and also try to attempt the questions which are based on the latest pattern.
- Mock test is important in every exam preparation, practice with the latest pattern mock test available on our Adda247 app which is designed by our expert faculty.
- Thoroughly analyze the mock test attempted, as this will help you in identifying your mistakes and will help in improving the speed and accuracy.
- Candidates are also advised to attempt the sectional tests of each subject designed by our experts and rectify their mistakes from them.
- Previous year papers are also very important for the exam preparation, candidates must also attempt the previous year’s papers as this will give an idea about the exam pattern and the type of questions asked in the examination along with the difficulty level of the examinations.