The Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the scorecard of both the stages of LIC Assistant 2019 along with LIC Assistant Cut-off 2019 of prelims & mains. In this post, we have provided LIC Assistant Division-wise cut-off.
Readers can go through the table below which contains prelims & mains cut-off of most of the divisions. The cut-off of remaining division/zone will be updated in due course. Candidates can also share the cut-off of their division by clicking here.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|Zone||Division||Minimum Qualifying Marks (Prelims)||Minimum Qualifying Marks (Mains)|
|Northern Zone (Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan)||Delhi (Delhi & Haryana)||64.00||142.25|
|North Central Zone (Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand)||Agra||131.50|
|East Central Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa)||Begusarai||104.00|
|Central Zone (Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh)||Bhopal||133.75|
|Western Zone (Maharastra, Gujrat, Goa)||Amravati||125.75|
What are the Parameters which decides LIC Assistant Cut-off?
The cut-off of both the stages of LIC Assistant 2019 depends on the following factors:
- Total number of vacancies in a particular Division.
- Total number of candidates who have applied from a particular division.
- Total number of candidates who have actually appeared from the concerned division.
- Difficulty level of each section.
- Overall Difficulty level of the paper.
- Average attempts of candidates taking into account accuracy.