LIC Assistant Mains 2019 Result: LIC has released the list of candidates selected for the LIC Assistant 2019 recruitment process on its official website licindia.in The mains exam was the second and final stage of Assistants recruitment done by the Life Insurance Corporation of India. Candidates can check the result by downloading the pdf for their division from the link provided below.
In the recruitment for Assistant the Phase-2 i.e. the Mains exam was the final stage of LIC Assistant 2019 recruitment process. The recruitment process was conducted 8 Zones:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
- Northern Zone (Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan)
- North Central Zone (Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand)
- East Central Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa)
- Eastern Zone (West Bengal, North East states)
- Central Zone (Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh)
- South Central Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka)
- Southern Zone (Tamilnadu, Kerala)
- Western Zone (Maharastra, Gujrat, Goa)
It is mentioned in the results PDFs that the shortlisted candidates will undergo pre-recruitment medical tests. All the candidates appearing in the list including empanelment list, are advised to contact the Manager of the Division they have applied for, to get the information about further process of recruitment. Address is given at the end of the pdf.
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all the successfull aspirants!! And if you have appeared for the LIC Assistant Mains 2019 exam then register with us on the link provided below to know about further opportunities and to get guidance from experts.