LLC recently released the LIC HFL 2019 official notification for the recruitment of Assistant, Associate and Assistant Manager, The registration for this recruitment has started from 8th August 2019. LIC has released a total of 300 vacancies under the various posts as mentioned are introduced under LIC HFL 2019. The exam is scheduled to be held on 9th/10th October 2019. This is yet another opportunity to start your career with LIC after LIC ADO 2019 and LIC AAO 2019. Before you start your preparation for the LIC HFL exam, it is important to have deep knowledge about the exam pattern and the syllabus for the exam.
If you are preparing for this recruitment, then you must check out the detailed syllabus for LIC HFL 2019 Exam. If you are familiar with the exam pattern and the subjects to be prepared, it becomes easy to continue with your preparation as you know what and from where to start the same. Keep on reading this article to check the exam pattern and syllabus of LIC HFL Exam 2019.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Selection procedure for Assistant, Assistant Manager, and Associate :
|Name of the post||Selection Procedure|
|Assistant||Online exam and Interview|
|Associate||Online exam and Interview|
|Assistant Manager||Online exam and Interview|
What is the Exam pattern for LIC HFL 2019 Recruitment?
|Sr. No.||Section||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|4||Numerical Ability (For Assistance & Associate)
Quantitative Aptitude (For Assistant Manager)
LIC HFL Syllabus 2019
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Paragraph Based Questions ( Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement)
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning (Passage Inference, Statement, and Assumption, Conclusion, Argument)
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
- Current Affairs
- Static Awareness
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart)
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns)