NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2021: The National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Development (NABARD) has successfully conducted the NABARD Grade A Mains (Phase 2) exam on 16th November 2021. Candidates must be waiting for the exam analysis to compare their performance with the difficulty level of the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 exam. To help the candidates, team bankersadda is here with the NABARD Grade A mains exam analysis 2021 in the article below.
NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2021
Essay (40 marks)
- Dropout in school: Causes and Prevention.
- Benefits of the social media platform for farmers.
- Contribution of the Tourism Sector in the Indian Economy.
- Workplace Diversity: Measures for promoting diversity at the workplace.
Letter Writing (30 marks)
- Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper telling the importance of developing sports infrastructure in India to create more Olympians.
- Write a letter to the credit card company requesting to change your address associated with a credit card.
- Write a letter to the block officer informing him about the pitiful condition of your village dispensary.
Precis (30 marks)
- Uncertainty and its effects on health
NABARD Grade A Phase 2- ESI & ARD Objective Questions Asked
The objective paper of ESI & ARD had one marker and two marker questions.
One marker questions were direct while two marker questions were paragraph-based.
All types of questions were asked: Static, Current Affairs based, data-related questions, etc.
Topics Asked in the 1 Marker Questions
Agronomy, Agroforestry (3 questions). The rest of the questions were either from current Affairs or government schemes.
Topics asked in the 2 Marker Questions
The paragraphs were lengthy and 2 to 3 questions were asked pertaining to a single paragraph.
- Organic farming
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Banking Regulation Act
- Suraksha Bima Yojana
- MUDRA/Soil Health Card/Chaman Portal
NABARD Grade A Phase 2 – ESI & ARD Descriptive Questions Asked
In the descriptive questions asked in the NABARD Grade A Phase 2, there was one 10 mark and one 15 marks questions were there which were made compulsory for the candidates to answer. And the compulsory descriptive question was from the ARD syllabus.
|15 Markers||ARD||Compulsory Question: What is cross-breeding? What are the methods/advantages & disadvantages of crop breeding?|
|ARD||Question on Minimum Support Price|
|ESI/ARD||WTO Agreement on agriculture has a dual effect on India’s economy. How?|
|10 Markers||ARD||Compulsory Question: Question-related to Agri credit – it used to be a major part of non-institutional credit, but it is on a decline|
|ARD||What is drip irrigation & how has it changed the face of agriculture?|
|ARD||What is social forestry? What are its components and objectives?|
FAQs: NABARD Grade A Mains Exam Analysis 2021
Q. When was the NABARD Grade A Phase 2 exam held?
Ans. The NABARD Grade A Phase 2 exam 2021 was held on 16th November 2021.
Q. What is the question asked in the NABARD Grade A phase 2 descriptive paper?
Ans. Compulsory Question asked in NABARD Grade A Phase 2 was What is cross-breeding? What are the methods/advantages & disadvantages of crop breeding?