NABARD Grade A Prelims All India Mock Test- NABARD an apex institution in banking industry has released the vacancies for Grade A officers. Exam for the same is scheduled to be held on 25th Feb,2020. Any good study plan would definitely include Giving Mock test. We understand the importance of giving mocks tests. Thus, adda247 will be conducting an All India Mock Test on 21st Feb, 2020. We encourage all the serious banking aspirants to give this mock before going to the actual exam.
You may also like to read:
- RBI Assistant Cut Off Expected For Prelims 2020
- SBI Clerk Prelims English Daily Mock 14th February 2020 Miscellaneous Practice Set
What is the benefit of giving All India Mock Test?
- True to actual exam
- Gives you familiarty with the type of questions asked in exam
- All India Rank based on your performance in the test.
- Detailed solution of all the question
All India Free Mock Test Key Features:
- Exam will be of two hour.
- It will consist 200 questions.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There is Negative marking of one-third.
- Sectional timing will be there.
- There will be seven sections- English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning ability, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India), Agriculture & Rural Development(with focus on Rural India)
NABARD Grade-A 2020 Prelims Exam Pattern
|Test of Reasoning||20|
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)||40|