The Namakkal District Cooperative Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of 62 posts of Assistant & Clerk. The selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu. Read this article to get complete information on eligibility criteria (educational qualification, age limit), last day to apply online, exam pattern, application fee & other important details.
Commencement of online application – 7th March 2020
Last Day to apply online – 31st March 2020
The total number of vacancies is 62. Department wise vacancies are as follows:
|Assistant in City Union Bank||27|
|Clerk in Early Agricultural Cooperative Society||27|
|Assistant in Co-operative Sales Association||08|
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Cooperative Management.
The minimum age limit is 18 years & maximum age limit is 30 years.
The selection procedure of Namakkal District Cooperative Bank is a two-tier process i.e.
- Written test
SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow Candidates – No Fee
Remaining candidates – Rs. 250
How To Apply Online?
- Go to official website www.drbnamakkal.net.
- Find the official notification of the concerned post, click on the advertisement.
- The official notification will opened.
- Go through the important details carefully including eligibility criteria.
- Input you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.