The results of Prelims Examination of NIACL Assistant Examination are out already. All those who have successfully qualified to appear in the Mains Examination for this recruitment process of NIACL Assistants must have already started to prepare for it. The five subjects that will be asked in NIACL Assistant Mains Examination are English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. To help you make the grades in this exam, Bankersadda is here with a strategy for all the five subjects.
The pattern of NIACL Assistant Mains Examination
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||40||50||120 minutes|
- The trick to attempt the maximum number of questions in Reasoning Section in minimum time is to attempt the difficult puzzles in the end.
- Start with the questions that are not in the form of puzzles, you can choose to start with the questions based on inequalities, direction and distance, syllogism, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other random topics.
- Then try to start with puzzles that appear easy to solve and proceed with moderate and difficult puzzles in a similar way.
English Language Section
- If you are good at vocab and reading then attempt the reading comprehension first and proceed with Cloze Test and other miscellaneous topics like Error Detection, Para Jumbles, Phrase Replacement, Double Fillers, etc.
- But if you are good at grammar, attempt Reading Comprehension in the end.
- The Reading comprehension too should be attempted in a way that you attempt questions based on vocab and phrases first and then the questions that need a deeper penetration through the paragraphs.
- The important topics for cloze test are subject-verb agreement, preposition, and verbs. These topics may help you do some other questions too that will be based on grammar. So make sure that you have these topics on your fingertips when you are to attempt the examination.
General Awareness Section
- So much is happening every day that unless you keep yourself abreast of these changes you cannot adjust yourself to them or tackle the GA section of any exam smoothly and easily.
- To save your precious time, we provide you with an alternative that is Adda247’s “Daily GK Update” (Available in both Hindi and English languages) that contains only the news that is important from the point of view of competitive examinations. It contains all the news that is likely to be asked in the NIACL Assistant Mains Examinations.
- Avoid the habit of ignoring the everyday news, telling yourself that you will do it in the end when the examinations are close, you only end up lying crushed under a pile of news.
- You can go through the Monthly Capsules provided by Bankersadda for both Current Affairs as well as Banking Awareness.
Numerical Ability Section
- The trick to scoring marks in Quantitative Aptitude Section is to attempt the questions on Quadratic Equations, Simplification and Approximation first and then going for Number Series.
- After having attempted all these questions efficiently, go for Data Interpretation.
- The remaining few questions will be based on miscellaneous topics like CI & SI, Time and Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, etc.
Computer Knowledge Section
- Computer Aptitude is a subject that many students are already familiar with. Although in SBI PO Mains there were no questions from computer aptitude but as an aspirant yearning to score maximum in the exam, you should revise this subject as well. So in case if there is a set of questions in this section from computer aptitude; they will help you score good marks.
- For Computer Aptitude you need to be familiar with the basics of computers and proper definitions. You can refer to the computer capsule available on Bankersadda and Adda247 App for quick revision.
One’s hard work and travail for competitive examinations only bears fruit when it is carried out with the help of high-grade practice material. So students, Adda247 brings to you the latest pattern practice material to make it easier for you to ace this exam. Make the grades in this year’s NIACL Assistant Mains Examination with Adda247 NIACL Assistant Mains Exam 2018 Test Series.