Notification for much-awaited insurance exam i.e The New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL), has released and the application for the same has started. This is the best opportunity if you are seeking a career in the insurance sector and you must prepare the ground. But before proceeding to something, you should know about its career prospects, salary structure, work culture and other details. This article will motivate you to be on the crest of the wave.
NIACL job description, salary, career path details :
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Underwriting: Issuing policies, retrieving and gathering financial data
- Claims: It may include all legal and non-legal aspects.
- Accounts: Preparing of the balance sheet, payments, and other related accounting transactions.
- Lump sum domiciliary medical benefit
- Membership of group medical-claim policy for reimbursement of hospitalization expenses
- Leave travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes
You may also like to read: