PGCIL Salary 2023
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released a notification for the selection of 48 Junior Officer Trainees (HR). The PGCIL Salary 2023 is important for all candidates interested in this opportunity. The salary and job profile can help candidates to make better career choices and choose examinations wisely. Here in this post, we have covered the PGCIL Salary 2023 in detail.
PGCIL Salary 2023 of Junior Officer Trainee
The PGCIL Salary 2023 of Junior Officer Trainee is specified in the official notification. As per the document, the PGCIL Salary 2023 offered to Junior Officer Trainees is divided into two parts. The Junior Officer Trainee will be offered a monthly stipend during training and post regularisation they would draw a regular salary. Here in this post, we have covered the PGCIL Salary 2023 of a Junior Officer Trainee in detail.
PGCIL Salary 2023: Overview
Here is a brief overview of PGCIL Salary 2023 of Junior Officer Trainee.
|PGCIL Salary 2023: Overview|
|Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Exam Name||PGCIL Exam 2023|
|Post||Junior Officer Trainees(HR)|
|PGCIL Salary 2023||Check This Post in Hindi|
PGCIL Salary 2023 Structure
The PGCIL Salary 2023 of Junior Officer Trainee during the starting period is a monthly stipend. The amount is specified in the Rs. 27500/- Per Month. After regulation, they would draw a regular salary. Here is the salary structure for PGCIL Salary 2023.
|PGCIL Recruitment 2023 Salary|
|Post||Stipend During Training Period||Basic pay on Regularization|
|Junior Officer Trainee(HR)||Rs. 27500/- Per Month||Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of
PGCIL Salary 2023: Allowances and Benefits
On regularization, the PGCIL Salary 2023 will include a number of allowances and benefits that will be added to the basic salary. They make the PGCIL Salary 2023 truly attractive. Here is the list of allowances offered as PGCIL Salary 2023.
- Dearness Allowance (DA)
- Perquisites (Perks)
- Allowances as per cafeteria approach
- Performance Related Pay (PRP)
- Company Quarters or House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure
- Mobile and Laptop Allowance
- Provident Fund (PF)
- Pension and Leave Encashment
- Group Insurance
- Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPAI)
There are numerous other benefits like easy loans etc.
Job Profile of PGCIL Junior Officer Trainee
Here is the information on the job profile of Junior Officer Trainee in PGCIL. They are expected to perform the following duties:
- Assisting in recruitment and selection processes, such as screening resumes, conducting interviews, and coordinating with hiring managers.
- Handling employee grievances and disciplinary actions, as well as assisting in performance management and career development initiatives.
- Coordinating and conducting training and development programs for employees.
- Assisting in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintaining employee records and ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Conducting research and analyzing HR metrics to provide insights and recommendations to management.
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of various employee engagement initiatives.