Hi, I am Pranav Jadhav. I got selected in Union Bank of India as IBPS-PO. My academic background is B.E Electrical & Masters in Finance. I started my preparation since Jan 2019 after leaving my job in private firm. I attempted numerous examinations & finally got selected after 1.5 yrs of rigorous preparation.
I prepared strictly from online platforms as they help you to study at your own pace as well as save your travelling time. I want to thank Adda247 & specially Ashish Gautam sir for his awesome Current Affairs lectures on YouTube and platform.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
Though my target was to clear IBPS PO I attempted all the previous examinations. They acted as real mocks, attempting them helped me to find my mistakes & understand where I stand in bigger competition. I used to attempt 3-4 mocks before every exam to keep my speed.
My journey of exams:
I failed in Phase 1 of TJSB, Laxmi Vilas Bank, LIC AAO & IDBI Assistant Manager.
Later on I started clearing prelims. I cleared prelims of SBI PO, SBI Clerk, FCI Assistant & LIC Assistant but failed in mains because I didn’t prepared for Mains along with prelims.
However learning from mistakes I kept preparing and finally cleared all phases of IBPS PO.
1. English is scoring subject especially for prelims, Don’t ignore it.
2. Mocks & Previous years papers are important.
3. Preparation of Mains should be done along with prelims.
4. Before exams many platforms take YouTube sessions on expected paper, do solve them.
Don’t lose hope keep patience. It’s not about putting longs hours but it is important to set small specified targets and complete them.
Give a boost to your career in Banking, Prepare for JAIIB Exams-
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | VIDEO LECTURE & LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
- LRAB 2020 | JAIIB 2020 | BILINGUAL | ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
Team Bankersadda Congratulates all Achievers!! Your hard work has finally paid off and now its time to share your success with the world. Send your success story with a success selfie to email@example.com