Table of Contents
Bank Of Baroda has released a recruitment notification for 500 posts of acquisition officers. If you are preparing for the Bank Of Baroda AO Exam then the preparation strategy must be clear to you. The candidates with quality preparation strategies have been seen to be more result oriented and have substantially higher chances of success in the examination. As the Bank Of Baroda AO Exam has a total of three stages – Online Exam, Group Discussion, and Interviews. Here is the complete Preparation Strategy for the Bank of Baroda AO Exam.
Preparation Strategy for Bank of Baroda AO Exam
Like any other banking exam, it is expected that the competition for this recruitment will also be tough. But with a sound preparation strategy, you can take an edge over other candidates. Before laying doem the statrgy it is important that you are aware of the selection process and exam pattern for the Bank Of Baroda AO Exam. The exam has three stages:
- Online Exam
- Group Discussion
The exam pattern for the online written exam is mentioned below:
|Bank of Baroda AO Preparation Strategy: Exam Pattern
|No. of Questions
Section Wise Preparation Strategy for Bank of Baroda AO Exam
While preparing for the exam you must be careful about the relative weightage of sections in the exam, the nature of questions asked, and your strength and weaknesses. The detailed section-wise preparation stagey for Bank Of Baroda AO is given below.
Bank Of Baroda AO Preparation Strategy for the English Language
This is a relatively scoring section with 20 % weightage in the real examination. To do well in this section you must work on a few aspects on daily basis. This section can give high output on simple steps.
- Comprehension is expected to be a major part of this section. The candidates must get into a habit of daily newspaper reading for enhancing reading and comprehension skills.
- Focus on articles based on Environment, Business, and Economy.
- Candidates must also learn vocabulary on daily basis with its usage otherwise it won’t be helpful.
- Read Ace English book twice to clear all the concepts of grammar
- Watch daily videos of English on the official youtube channel of Adda247.
- You can also refer to our daily vocabulary articles on our App.
Bank Of Baroda AO Preparation Strategy for Reasoning Ability
As per the exam pattern, this section has 30 % weightage. There will be 30 questions in the reasoning section. There are two layers of reasoning preparation i.e knowing the concept and practicing. Many candidates struggle in this section as they are not able to manage their time.
- To score good marks in the Reasoning ability section, the only mantra is the practice topics again & again
- Mostly the candidates fetch maximum marks in the reasoning & quant sections.
- Puzzles & Seating arrangements are expected to have significant weightage in this section.
- Attempt puzzles of all types whether it is Box based puzzle, Flat/floor-based puzzle, Designation based, and other types, etc.
- Give sectional mocks on a daily basis
- Attempt free quizzes on the Adda247 app
- Clear your basic concepts related to syllogism.
Bank Of Baroda AO Preparation Strategy for Quantitative Aptitude
This section also has 30 % weightage in the exam. With sufficient practice, you can score very high marks in this section. Here is a detailed strategy for Quant Section.
- Quant is the one in which the chance of losing marks is minimum if prepared well. Data interpretation holds a major portion in the quant section.
- Practice all kinds of DI like Caselet, Tabular, Bar graph etc.
- Watch free videos on the Adda247 youtube channel to see how the DI should be solved.
- Learn some basic things of speed Maths like tables up to 25, square root & cube root up to 30.
- Practice a sufficient number of questions.
Bank Of Baroda AO Preparation Strategy for General Knowledge
This is the toughest section form most. The nature of the questions are generally factual type and lot of memorization is needed for these question. Here are tips for General Knowledge Section.
- Read all about the Bank Of Baroda and other public sector banks.
- Have complete information on RBI and other regulating bodies.
- Be thorough with Economic Surveys, budget and other economy-related news.
- Be aware of the latest appointments in the banking sector.
- Know all the news of significance on national and international levels.
- You can also refer to the daily current affairs videos on ADDA 247.