Ramanathapuram District Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2019
Ramanathapuram District Cooperative Bank has released the official notification for the recruitment of Assistant/Clerk post. The total number of vacancies is 38. The selected candidates will be posted in Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu. The complete information Ramanathapuram central District cooperative Bank notification 2019 is given below.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
Commencement of online registration: 28th August 2019
Closure of online registration: 26th September 2019
Date of online examination: 24th November 2019
The minimum & maximum age limit is as follow:
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidate should have completed any Degree from the recognized university.
- Those who have done cooperative training can only apply for this recruitment.
- Applicant must possess basic knowledge in computer applications.
The online application fee is Rs.250. SC/ ST/ PWD and Destitute widow candidates are exempted from the fees payment