RBI Grade B 2019 recruitment process is going on. RBI Grade B mains exam was held on 1st December 2019. Today, RBI has released RBI Grade B Phase 1 Marks 2019. Candidates who have appeared for RBI Grade B Phase 1 held on 9th November 2019 can see their marks from the link mentioned below.
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
Moreover, RBI Grade B Phase 1 Cut-off or minimum qualifying marks has also been rolled out by the apex financial institute of the country. The Cut-off marks is given in the table mentioned below.
|GENERAL AWARENESS(Maximum Marks = 80)||20.00||20.00||16.00||14.25||14.25||14.25|
|REASONING(Maximum Marks = 60)||15.00||15.00||12.00||10.75||10.75||10.75|
|ENGLISH LANGUAGE(Maximum Marks = 30)||7.50||7.50||6.00||5.25||5.25||5.25|
|QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE(Maximum Marks = 30)||7.50||7.50||6.00||5.25||5.25||5.25|
Max. Marks = 200