SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2021: Aspirants are being waited for SBI Apprentice exam for a long time and now the SBI Apprentice Recruitment notification has been published by SBI on 5th July 2021 and the previous notification has been canceled, now every candidate must be thinking about the selection process, this article provides you SBI Apprentice Selection Process, stages of SBI Apprentice 2021 selection procedure.
Latest Update: SBI Apprentice Admit Card has been released on the official website of SBI on 6th September 2021. SBI will be recruiting for 6100 vacancies.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Overview
Before moving to the selection process of SBI Apprentice, candidate must have a look on the overview of SBI Apprentice notification pdf. The table shows the important details from which every candidate must be aware of.
|Overview of SBI Apprentice 2021|
|Recruitment||SBI Apprentice 2021|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Number of Vacancies||6100|
|Notification release||5th July 2021|
|Application Starts||6th July 2021|
|Application Ends||26th July 2021|
|Application Fees||Rs. 300 for Gen/OBC/EWS and Nil for SC/ST/PWD|
SBI Apprentice 2021: Selection Process
SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2021 is based on two stages i.e. Online Written Test and Local Language Test.
1) Online Written Test: The online written test will be objective type and bilingual i.e. English and Hindi except General English section. Those candidates who will qualify the online written test will be called for the local language test.
2) Local Language Test: Local language test will be based on the language specified to the particular state. Candidate must apply from that state for which the candidate is proficient in any of the local language of that particular state. Proficient in the manner of speaking, reading, writing and understanding.
Exam Pattern of Online Written Test
There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark on each wrong answer. There is no minimum qualifying marks, candidates will have to clear the merit list which will be decided by the bank.
|Exam Pattern of Online Written Test|
|Sections||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
- Click Here to Check SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021
- Click Here to Check SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Click Here to Check SBI Apprentice Salary 2021
SBI Apprentice 2021: Final Selection
SBI Apprentice 2021 Final Selection will be done on the basis of both stages i.e. Online Written Test and Local Language Test. The final merit will be released based on the marks of both phases. There is no interview round for SBI Apprentice Final Selection 2021.
FAQs: SBI Apprentice Selection Process 2021
Q1. What is the selection process of SBI Apprentice 2021?
Ans. The selection process of SBI Apprentice 2021 is based on Online Written Test followed by Local Language Test.
Q2. Is there an Interview for SBI Apprentice 2021?
Ans. No, there is no interview for SBI Apprentice 2021.
Q3. How many questions will be asked in Online Written Test of SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
Ans. A total of 100 questions will be asked in Online Written Test of SBI Apprentice Exam 2021.
Q4. Is there a sectional timing for each section?
Ans. Yes, there is a sectional timing of 15 minutes for each section.