SBI Clerk Prelims 2019 Study Plan
The State Bank of India has announced 8653 vacancies for the post of Clerk (Junior Associates). These vacancies come as a great opportunity for the candidates who are getting themselves ready to enter the banking sector through competitive examinations. The Preliminary Examination is scheduled to be held in the month of June 2019 and you have hardly got 8 weeks to give the finishing touches to your preparations. Here is the Adda247 SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan for your preparations so you can bring the house down this time.
The quizzes are strictly based on the latest pattern of banking exams and incorporate the questions that are most likely to be asked in the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2019. Successful aspirants are always advised to make hay while the sun shines. If you really want to make your mark this time, start preparing for the exam right away.
This package Includes IBPS RRB Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims, etc.
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques, and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 14 Months
- 8 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|