Preparations for the SBI PO Mains 2019
SBI PO Mains is scheduled to be held on the 20th of July, on Sunday. Big day for all the banking aspirants who are eager to join one of India’s esteemed banking organizations. We have provided you with all the Information, Preparation Strategy and Important Tips regarding the SBI PO Mains exam 2019. Just a day before the exam all you need a guide to go through all the details and recapitulate the important points that are crucial from the examination point of view. One such subject matter is the list of topics that are important for the descriptive examination.
How to be ready for the exam:
Last-minute tips on SBI PO Main is something you should go through, it will provide you a broader vision on what should be your strategy for the examination. We have also prepared Current Affairs Tonic for SBI PO/Clerk Main Exam 2019 so that you can gulp down and engrave the points in your brain and be ready for the mains examination.
How should you prepare for the Descriptive Exam?
As discussed above list of the topics for SBI PO Mains Descriptive Examination:
Topics for Essay:
- Measures to be taken to avoid issues during monsoon season.
- Effect of Fake News on Social Media & its Consequences.
- 10% reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) in General Category.
- World Environment Day: ‘Beat Air Pollution’.
- Paid news cancer in Media.
- Union Budget 2019 – Pros and cons.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana.
- Social media and its consequences.
- Education Budget 2019 – What’s new this time?
- The positive and negative impacts of technology.
- The shift from print to digital magazines and journals.
Topics for Formal Letters
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
- Write a letter to the editor’s heightening water crisis and the importance of water.
- Write a letter to your branch manager inquiring about the opening of the NRI account.
- As a branch manager, write a letter to the Superintendent of Police for frequent patrolling at night to tackle with ATM theft.
- Letter to the Editor about Air Pollution and giving some suggestions.
- Write a letter to the Editor, the Hindu, expressing your deep concern on the impact of adult graded cinemas on young minds.
- Write a letter to the newspaper editor on how to stop crime in the city.
- A letter to Complaint Letter: Being a customer of a so and so bank, you have to write a complaint letter to the Bank Manager about the negligence/irresponsibility of the employees.
Topics for Informal Letter
- Write a letter to your friend sharing experience of selection in the SBI PO Exam.
- Letter to your sister informing her about your recent experience of traveling abroad.
- Your friend/sibling congratulating him/her on their selection in SBI as a Probationary Officer.
- An Informal Letter about telling your friend about the advantages of the PPF account and suggesting that he opens a PPF account.
- Letter to your parents describing your new job and lifestyle in the new city.
Prepare well and Give exam without any fear.
YOU GOT THIS!!!