New Operating Procedures for Airlines amid COVID-19 Outbreak- Every industry has fallen prey to the COVID-19 crisis and how long it will impact the economy is hard to predict as the impending danger of infections isn’t entirely off the radar. Transportation has taken the most hits because of the social distancing norm, while restrictions are still in place and making sure that resuming passenger travel possible as well as viable. It is a crucial decision that needs to be taken for the benefit of the people and the country. Travel forms the lifeline of the economy, and the shutdown for a couple of months posed serious issues. The recommencement brought a lot of cheer to the public as they will now at least be able to travel within the country, albeit with restrictions.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 3 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 3 Months
Note: This package is not a part of Double Validity Offer
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 24 Months
- 1 Month
- 12 Months
- 3 Months
The world at large is easing up the traveling restrictions, and India, too, has taken the cue after the ban on travel due to the COVID-19 outbreak. The resumption of service in the domestic space, especially to the major cities of the country, has come as a huge relief for those who were stuck in various parts of the country due to lockdown to return to their abode or carry on their business. The recommencement of flights was announced by the civil aviation minister Hardeep Singh Puri.
SOPs for domestic flights
Specific guidelines need to be followed for air travel to resume domestic flight services. The flight services will resume from 25th May. Wherein there will be thermal screening for every passenger as they enter the terminal. There has to be a standard operating procedure that has to be followed for the commencement of flights once again in the domestic space.
- The passengers have to be at the airport two hours early before the flight time
- The passengers should be wearing gloves and masks
- Passengers who will have to board a flight in the next four hours can only be permitted to enter the terminal building
- Aarogy Setu app will be used to check if the passenger shows green to be allowed into the airport
- The use of trolley will be restricted and should be avoided
- The baggage will be sanitized before it’s allowed into the terminal
- The shoes have to be disinfected at the entry point where bleach soaked mats will be placed
- The staff have to be wear face shields or have a glass counter at passenger touchpoints
- Frequent announcements concerning social distancing and other safety norms will be made
- The passengers will be segregated in batches during boarding and deplaning
- The airport staff has to be attired in PPE, and the usage of hand sanisters mandatory for both crew and passengers
|IBPS PO Final Result 2020||IBPS Clerk Final Result 2020||IBPS SO Final Result 2020|
|IBPS PO Final Cut Off||IBPS Clerk Final Cut Off||IBPS SO Cut off 2020 Out: Category-wise SO Cut-off & Marks|
The app will not be compulsory for children below 14 years of age. The airports will no longer provide magazines or newspapers at the airport premises. The state government and authorizing bodies will have to ensure public transport for both the passengers as well as the airline staff. All these measures should ensure that the spread doesn’t occur, and both the safety of the staff and passengers are necessitated.