South Indian Bank 2019: Apply Online & FAQs
As we know that South Indian Bank PO 2019 & South Indian Bank Clerk 2019 official notification has been released. The South Indian Bank is one of the premier Commercial Banks of India headquartered in Thrissur, Kerala. The online application link for both the posts will commence from 19th June 2019. Here is the list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about South Indian Bank recruitment 2019.
Commencement of online registration of application: 19th of June 2019
Closure of registration of application: 30th of June 2019
Closure for editing application details: 30th of June 2019
Last date for printing your application: 15th of July 2019
Online Fee Payment: 19th of June to 15th of July 2019
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
☛ What is the mode of selection for both the posts?
For the post of Probationary Officer:Online Test.
|Name of Tests||No. of
|Version||Time allotted for each test
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||Only
|2.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3.||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
☛ What is the Application Fee?
☛What is the pay scale for both the posts of South Indian Bank?
For the post of Probationary Clerk:
The pay scale is Rs. 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.
For the post of Probationary Officer:
The pay scale is Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances.