SSC CGL 2019: Salary Structure
SSC CGL 2019 Notification was released recently by the Staff Selection Commission. There is whopping 8000+ vacancies this year. Also, with the implemetation of 7th pay commission and increase in Dearness Allowance by 5% (17% w.e.f 1st July 2019), all posts of SSC CGL 2019 have lucrative salary as well perks.
The basic pay of SSC CGL 2019 posts ranges from 25500 (pay level 4) to 47600 (pay level 8). The other components which are adde in the basic pay are Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), TA (Travel Allowance) and other allowances as applicable. The Sub Inspector in CBI gets 13 months salary making it one of the most popular posts among aspirants.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 3 Months
- 9 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
In a nutshell, a newly recruited government employee/official through SSC CGL can earn minimum 40,000 per month to maximum 70,000 per month.
You May Also Like To Read:
- SSC CGL 2019: APPLY ONLINE HERE
- SSC CGL 2019 Exam: Major Changes Announced In SSC CGL 2019-20[CLICK HERE]
- SSC CGL 2019 Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
- Click here to check SSC CGL 2019-20 Notification
- SSC CGL Cut Off 2018-19 | Check Cut Off
- SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
- SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2019
- SSC CGL Previous Year Exam Analysis