Today is the first day of SSC CGL Tier 1 2019-20. The exam will be conducted by the Staff Selection Commission from 3rd March 2020 to 9th March 2020. In this post we will provide the SSC CGL tier 1 2019-20 expected cut-off based on the SSC CGL exam shifts held today.
The SSC CGL tier 1 expected cut-off will be made by our experts taking into account the following factors:
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 27 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 1 Month
- Average Good Attempts of the candidates with respect to accuracy.
- Level of the each section (Easy/Moderate/Difficult).
- Overall level of the exam (Easy/Moderate/Difficult).
- Any new topic asked (if applicable).
- Total number of vacancies
- Region-wise vacancies
- Complexity level of the examination [Normalisation]
The SSC CGL tier 1 expected cut-off will help the candidates who are appearing in upcoming shifts to set a benchmark with respect to attempts.
The cut off Owing to its growing popularity and the limited number of vacancies is expected to slightly rise than the previous years.
|Post Name||SSC CGL Expected Cut Off
|Assistant Audit Officer (AAO)||173-178||92-95|
|Junior Statistical Officer (Grade-II)||168-172||86-90|
You May also like to read:
SSC CGL Cut Off Trends:
|No. Of Registered
|No. Of Appeared
|Overall %age of
|No. Of Candidates
Qualified in tier 1
|%age of Candidates
|No. of Vacancies||10,661||8,125
|To be Notified|
|Tier 1 Cutoff for UR
(Except AAO & JSO posts)
For Tier III exam
|Tier I + Tier II Cut off
(Except AAO & JSO posts)
SSC CGL Tier 1 Cut Off 2020: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Does SSC CGL tier 1 have sectional cut off?
Answer: There is no provision of sectional cut-off in SSC CGL tier 1.
Q2: Is SSC CGL tier 1 exam tough?
Answer: SSC CGL tier 1 exam is not tough. One has to be quick and accurate in solving the question paper.
Q3: How many sections are there in SSC CGL tier -1?
ANSWER: There are 4 sections in SSC CGL tier -1:
- Quantitative Ability
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- English Comprehension
- General Awareness
Q4: Is there any negative marking in the exam?
ANSWER: Yes! there is a provision of negative marking. 0.50 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Q5: How to calculate SSC CGL cut-off?
ANSWER: Candidates have to score the overall cut off score to pass the preliminary exam. SSC CGL Cut off Score 2019-20 (Tier I) can be calculated by Marks obtained in (General Intelligence/reasoning + English + Quantitative Aptitude + General Awareness) after applying negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer given by the applicant.