We have got you covered for IBPS examination 2019:
IBPS a big name every year conducts banking examinations for PO & Clerk posts. This year’s IBPS examinations start in October and this is only a matter of time that you all will be in the examination halls, giving the paper for the same. Your performance on that day will depend on today’s preparation. How well you understood the pattern and how well you were prepared for the difficulty level of the examination? Answers to these questions can both go either way. Depending on the efforts you will be making today.
The session will include:
- Discussion on how to attempt the subjects that are QuantitativeAptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Awareness.
- We will guide to prepare a proper study plan, considering both students and working professionals. As time accessibility is different for both types of aspirants.
- We will make you aware of the last year’s cut-off and will be discussed in the workshop.
- Changes in Exam pattern is always an issue that puts aspirants in the dilemma so we will give you all the necessary details of the same.
- An updated and exam perfect GK capsules and Mock test will be provided for you to practice with.
Other important details to consider:
The workshop will be conducted all over India in all the Career Power Centers.
These 2 days’ worth of workshop will enrich you with the knowledge which will help you out at the time of final examinations. We expect your presence and hope you join us to take advantage of one of a kind program.