As IBPS RRB has successfully announced its final result of IBPS RRB and many congratulations to the candidates who have been selected and keep sending their success stories to us so that we can share them with our students. Here we are sharing with you the success story of Dimple Grover.
Success story of Dimple Grover
I am Dimple Grover from Hisar, Haryana. I have done Engineering in 2018. After that, I started banking exams preparation.
- RRB PO and clerk- Out in prelim of both
- SBI PO and clerk- Out in prelims of both
- IBPS PO and clerk-Out in prelims of both
- SBI PO:- out in prelims by 6 marks
- SBI clerk:- pre( cutoff+10), mains out
- RRB PO and clerk:- out in both again
- IBPS PO:-pre ( cutoff+23),mains out by 6 marks
- IBPS clerk:- pre( cutoff+ 18) , mains out
- LIC assistant:- pre, mains out
- EPFO SSA:- pre (cutoff+ 6), mains ( cutoff+ 17), final out
- NIACL assistant:-pre out
2020 Journey:-*covid year* I was fully hopeless.
- SBI PO:- pre(cutoff+10), mains out by 3 marks
- SBI clerk:- pre( cutoff+2), mains out
- RRB PO and clerk:- out in both again( not made for me)
- IBPS PO:-pre ( cutoff+3),mains ( cutoff+15), interview(75 marks) overall( 50.2) approx. 2 marks above cutoff. And finally got selected. I always happy with my failure as it pushed my level every time to new standards. I Learnt from failure but looked for the future. Adda’s materials were the basic pillar of my starting preparation and all future planning.
My wishes to all students, always improve on your weak areas and appear confidently in all exams.
ALWAYS REMEMBER FOR EVERY FAILURE, THERE IS JUST ONE SUCCESS WHICH SUBSUMES ALL. SO ALWAYS LOOK FOR THAT ONE SUCCESS.