Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has successfully announced its final result of IBPS RRB PO and many congratulations to the candidates who have been selected and keep sending their success stories to us so that we can share them with our students. Here we are sharing with you the success story of Tanu Sharma.
Success Story of Tanu Sharma
Hello everyone, I am Tanu Sharma from Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh. I got selected as RRB PO in Aryavrat Bank. I have done B.com from Delhi University and presently I am doing M.com from there only. I started preparation for government jobs in 2019 in the final year of my graduation. I have given every sort of exam, the list is as follows:
- UPSC CDS II – not cleared
- EPFO SSA – not cleared
- ESIC UDC – not cleared
- AFCAT 2 2018 – cleared written but screened out in SSB
- AFCAT 1 2019 – cleared written but screened out in SSB
- AFCAT 2 2019 – cleared written but screened out in SSB
- CBSE SENIOR ASSISTANT – not appeared
- FCI MANAGER – not cleared pre
- IBPS PO – cleared pre but failed in mains
- IBPS CLERK – pre not cleared
- IBPS RRB PO – pre not cleared
- IBPS RRB CLERK – skipped vacancy by mistake
- LIC ASSISTANT – cleared pre but remained in mains
- RBI ASSISTANT – not cleared pre
- SBI CLERK – not cleared pre
- BIS SENIOR SECRETARIAT ASSISTANT – not cleared
- UPSC CDS I – not cleared
- UPSC CDS II – not cleared
- AFCAT I 2020 – not cleared
- AFCAT II 2020 – not cleared
- NHB ASSISTANT MANAGER – not cleared
- SBI CLERK – pre not cleared
- SBI PO – pre not cleared by 3 marks
- IBPS PO – pre cleared but remained in mains by 9 marks
- IBPS CLERK – Pre cleared but remained in mains
- IBPS RRB CLERK – Pre cleared but did not appear in mains
- IBPS RRB PO – GOT SELECTED IN ARYAVRAT BANK
- UPSC EO – going to be held on 9th May
- NFL ACCOUNT ASSISTANT – did not appear
What I realized during my preparation journey is that OBSERVATION is a critical factor. In the first year, I just noticed where I lack off. I gave exams over exams and every time learned some different aspects where I can improve. I used to give mocks on daily basis and practiced the whole paper afterward. The biggest thing I got to know is that one of the most important aspects of govt exam is time management.
- Practice mocks on daily basis without any cheat day. My personal view is to follow 2-3 variants of mock sites. The best ones according to me are Adda247 and Practicemocks.
- Read the newspaper daily. That would improve vocabulary as well improve your reading skills.
- Make notes of 6 months daily current affairs for mains. I wholeheartedly followed Adda247’s current affairs. This will help in memorizing things in a much better way.
- Most importantly do not get bored by your monotonous schedule. Be consistent at your work.
- While you are giving an exam always follow the skipping policy. Read every question till last because sometimes easy questions are kept at the later part of the question set. So just go through every question you will Definitely find the questions which are easier than earlier.
A tip from my side to all aspirants is to follow 2 P format (1) Practice (2) Patience. Because everything has its own pace. Many times it came to my mind too that it’s not happening but do not lose hope in that time too because the only way you can learn is by falling.
And a big thank you to the almighty. Over this journey, my family supported me a lot mentally, emotionally as well as technically as my father always showed me lightly what to do and from where to do. In this journey of making me successful, my mother never let me do a single home task. My sisters always kept me updated with what’s happening around the globe and producing a conducive study environment.
I heartfully thank Adda247 for providing a lot of good stuff for the preparation