“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”
I am Bipin Kumar Shaw, I have done B.com from Calcutta University in the year 2017, My journey began in June 2017 when I joined Carrer power Kolkata.
"Did you Know? In this pack you will get All new content we launch in the next 1 months"
This is the most recommended and NRA-CET ready Pack!
Use Code 'DREAM' to avail at the best price today
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost-effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
Additionally, you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
Validity: 1 Month
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 15 Months
- 9 Months
- 3 Months
- 27 Months
- 1 Month
In the year 2017:
I appeared in these exams but not able to qualify the Prelims exam:IBPS RRB PO, IBPS RRB Clerk, IBPS PO, and IBPS Clerk, RBI Assistant
In the Year 2018:
I appeared in SBI PO, IBPS RRB PO and IBPS Clerk and IBPS PO, Bank of Baroda PGDF, Canara bank PGDF, Syndicate bank PGDF, UPSC CDS OTA, SSC CHCL failed in prelims exam. I only Qualified SBI clerk Prelims and SSC CGL Prelims but unfortunately failed in mains exam.
- SBI PO Prime 2020 Online Test Series
- JAIIB COMBO (ALL SUBJECTS) | JAIIB 2020 | LIVE CLASSES | BILINGUAL
In the year 2019:
I appeared in LIC AAO, SBI PO, IBPS RRB Clerk but again I failed in Prelims but, In IBPS RRB PO I qualified the mains exam but failed in the interview, UPSC CDS 2,2019 qualified yet to appear for SSB, IBPS PO mains failed, IBPS clerk final result waiting but no chance one section I left deliberately, I also appeared in GIC re Accountant Post but didn’t qualify the final round that is Interview, In ESIC UDC exam didn’t qualify the typing test.
Finally, I selected in LIC ADO and LIC Assistant both but joined as LIC assistant at the Contai branch in the Kharagpur division.
Here are some tips I want to share with you from my experience:
1) I want to discuss some tips about my strong section that is General Studies and current affairs: I started my preparation for this section daily, you can follow Bankersadda daily current affairs and The Hindu.
2) English Section: Study grammar basic rules and read the Newspaper daily nowadays papers are coming to check your comprehension skill Do more and practice as much as possible with the new pattern from memory based questions,
3) Quant and Reasoning Section: Grab the basic concepts then start practicing as much as possible from memory-based first then other sources and make puzzle daily, all sources are available online, follow Bankersadda for practice
For Preliminary Exam Take Mock test as much as possible and Analyse your test otherwise there is no benefit of Mock tests…for Mains Exam cover all the concepts and good have a good grip on GS section and English as well.
Wish you all good luck!