Just 2 days are left for the IBPS SO Prelims exam. All the candidates who are going to appear in the online examination this year must keep in mind the changes in the exam centre guidelines due to COVID-19 pandemic. Here we are providing you with a list of most important things you should keep in mind before you leave for the IBPS SO Prelims Exam Centre.
Things to Keep in Mind While Going to IBPS SO Prelims Exam Centre
We advise all students to read the instructions mentioned in their admit cards very carefully because this year there are some changes compared to the last year’s exam guidelines due to the ongoing pandemic situation. The common recruitment process for Specialist Officers -X under various posts will take place on 26th and 27th Dec 2020. IBPS has also released an information handout along with the call letter which contains general instructions, that you must read.
- You may visit the venue one day before the Examination to confirm the location so that you are able to report on time (as printed on the call letter) on the day of the examination. Late comers will not be allowed.
- The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. (Preferably the same photograph as was uploaded).
- No use of calculators (separate or with watch), books, notebooks or written notes, cell phones (with or without camera facility), or any other electronic device will be allowed during the examination.
- Please bring the call letter with your photograph affixed thereon, a photocopy of photo identity proof stapled with it and same (currently valid) photo ID in original – THIS IS ESSENTIAL
- Please Note – Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License will NOT be accepted as valid ID proof.
- Mapping of ‘Candidate Roll Number and the Lab Number’ will NOT be displayed outside the exam venue, but the same will be intimated to the candidates individually at the time of the entry of the candidate to the exam venue.
- You must wear a mask (this is mandatory) and carry gloves, personal transparent water bottle, hand sanitiser (50 ml).
- A Candidate must have AarogyaSetu App installed on his/her mobile phone. The AarogyaSetu status must show candidate’s risk factor. A candidate will have to display this status to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smart phone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect (declaration is provided along with this Call Letter) and show the same to the Security Guard at the entry into the exam venue