IBPS PO Prelims Call Letters are Out and Are You Ready for the Exam???
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection gave a second chance to all banking aspirants by re-opening the IBPS PO Online Application after conducting the PO Prelims exam. This is indeed a boon to all the young graduates of 2020 who will be now appearing in the second round of the IBPS PO Prelims on 5th and 6th January 2021.
As most of the freshers will be appearing in this second round of IBPS PO Prelims Exam, it is very important that they understand the importance of mock tests in this limited time frame they are left with.
If you are a fresher who will be appearing in this exam, we urge you to ask yourself these 3 questions:
- Have you attempted a full-length IBPS PO Prelims Mock Test?
- How many tests do you attempt in a week or you plan to attempt from now-onwards?
- What do you do after you have submitted a mock test?
Out of all the above-mentioned questions, the 3rd question is the one most of the freshers do not think about, and if you are also among those, the answer to this question is crucial in you preparation journey.
Many students, move forwards to attempt another test or study a topic or take a break after they have attempted a full-length mock test…but only a few spend an equal amount of time if not more in the analysis of the test they have just attempted. This is the major difference between an achiever and an aspirant.
Why mock tests are important for freshers appearing in IBPS PO Prelims 2020?
Freshers usually are more puzzled in comparison to candidates who have previously appeared in competitive exams, as they lack the actual experience of the examination. If you are a student who is going to appear in IBPS PO Prelims Exam for the first time, then mock tests are essential for your progress. If you ask why? then here is the answer:
- Mock test will provide you with the exam-like experience!! It is one thing to solve all questions with speed and accuracy during your practice sessions and a totally different thing to solve those with exam anxiety.
- Adda247 Mock Tests will help you compete with others and you will get your All India Rank which will be the ultimate guide to your progress.
- You will get detailed solutions to check a better way of solving a question
- The preliminary examination is not about scoring 100 out of 100, but to score maximum by maintaining your speed and accuracy. Mock Test will help you practice more and work on your speed and accuracy.
All these factors will be taken care off in Adda247 Mock Test for IBPS PO Prelims, but there is one crucial step that you have to take yourself i.e. analysis of the test you have attempted. After you have attempted a mock test, try to spend time in going through all the questions once again and analysing-
- could there have been a better way to solve it?
- was it the right decision to attempt this question?
- where did you got stuck in the test and why?
- how could you maintain more accuracy?
Once you start doing this exercise after each mock test, you will see the difference in your preparation yourself. Team bankersadda is always with you and incase you need any assistance in your preparation, you can ask your query in the comments section or mail us at email@example.com