Last Minute Tips for SBI PO Mains Exam:
The SBI PO mains exam 2018 is scheduled to be held on August 4 and with just a few days left, candidates need to give the best of their abilities in the upcoming exam. Candidates aspiring to be selected as probationary officers in the state-run bank need to work with a focused strategy to sail through the exam. SBI PO Mains will not be an easy task but if one works with a proper strategy then he she can fulfill his dream of becoming a SBI Probationary Officer.
Here are some important tips and tricks for preparation and revision, which one must pay attention to before appearing for SBI PO Mains Exam.
- Know the Exam Pattern: It is very important to know the exam pattern and the sectional timing of each section. You have to plan a strategy to attempt a certain number of questions in the stipulated amount of time.
- English Language: English section is considered a tough section when we talk about the SBI Exams. You must attempt those questions in which you are sure about and making random guesses will not help you in this section. Avoid guessing answers and attempt questions with utmost accuracy
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: Reasoning is an onerous section in this exam. You must attempt the questions and puzzles carefully. The questions will be time taking but if you are able to crack the puzzles correctly then you will be able to attempt the questions with 100% accuracy. You have to be careful with your accuracy in this exam.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: In last year SBI PO Mains, the Questions in this section were of difficult level. Students were not able to attempt more than 6-7 Questions. Hence, students with 1-2 marks in this section were able to crack the exam because there was no sectional cutoff. So students even if the exam paper comes tough, you must not panic. You must attempt only those which you can attempt with great accuracy.
- General Awareness/ Banking Awareness/Static Awareness: This section plays a very crucial role in your selection. If you have studied this portion properly then you can easily attempt a good number of questions to clear the cutoff. You must prepare the current affairs of at least 3-4 months thoroughly. You cannot master current affairs in a single day. You have to keep revising them regularly.
- Do Not Panic: You must be calm, composed and confident before you appear for the exam. Even if the exam paper turns out to be very difficult, you must not panic and attempt as many questions as you are able to attempt with good accuracy.
Leave no stone unturned in your preparations and believe in yourself. Eat healthy, stay calm and confident and you will accomplish all your dreams.
ALL THE BEST
Click Here To Read In Hindi
Click Here To Read In Hindi