Last Minute Tips for SBI PO Mains Exam:
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Know the Exam Pattern: It is very important to know the exam pattern and the sectional timing of each section. You have to plan a strategy to attempt a certain number of questions in the stipulated amount of time.
- English Language: English section is considered a tough section when we talk about the SBI Exams. You must attempt those questions in which you are sure about and making random guesses will not help you in this section. Avoid guessing answers and attempt questions with utmost accuracy
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: Reasoning is an onerous section in this exam. You must attempt the questions and puzzles carefully. The questions will be time taking but if you are able to crack the puzzles correctly then you will be able to attempt the questions with 100% accuracy. You have to be careful with your accuracy in this exam.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: In last year SBI PO Mains, the Questions in this section were of difficult level. Students were not able to attempt more than 6-7 Questions. Hence, students with 1-2 marks in this section were able to crack the exam because there was no sectional cutoff. So students even if the exam paper comes tough, you must not panic. You must attempt only those which you can attempt with great accuracy.
- General Awareness/ Banking Awareness/Static Awareness: This section plays a very crucial role in your selection. If you have studied this portion properly then you can easily attempt a good number of questions to clear the cutoff. You must prepare the current affairs of at least 3-4 months thoroughly. You cannot master current affairs in a single day. You have to keep revising them regularly.
- Do Not Panic: You must be calm, composed and confident before you appear for the exam. Even if the exam paper turns out to be very difficult, you must not panic and attempt as many questions as you are able to attempt with good accuracy.
Click Here To Read In Hindi