IBPS PO 2019 Bank Preferences
This package Includes IBPS PO Study Material - Subscribe Now
About Bank Mahapack
If you are preparing for more than 1 Banking & Insurance exams then this is the pack we recommend you buy.
It is most cost effective and you get access to 100% digital content for Bank & Insurance exams on Adda247.
Banking & Insurance Exams Covered in this Pack
IBPS RRB Mains, IBPS CLERK, IBPS PO, LIC ASSISTANT, IBPS SO, IBPS PO Mains, SBI PO, SBI Clerk, Assistant, IBPS RRB PO Prelims etc.
Additionally you can crack any private bank job exam with content in this pack.
What all You Get
- All Interactive Live Classes by best teachers
- All Recorded Video Courses designed by experts
- All Tests Series
- All eBooks
- Doubt Clearing by experts
- Personality Development Courses like Spoken English, Interview Techniques and more...
Bank & Insurance Mahapack Highlights
- Structured course content
- Recorded classes available if you miss any live class
- Previous Years’ Papers of all upcoming exams.
- Full Length Mocks based on the latest pattern with detailed solutions (video solutions for certain topics)
- Topic level knowledge tests
- Strategy sessions, time management & Preparation tips from the experts
- Language: English & Hindi Medium
- Unlimited Live Classes & Recorded Video Courses
- Unlimited Tests and eBooks
- 1 Lakh+ Selections
- 12 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
In IBPS PO online application 2019, one comes across a step that asks a user to tick mark the banks on the basis of their own preference of banks in which she wants to get posted. This is a herculean task for many as they don’t know what should be the right choice of banks. So, ADDA247 is here with the details of filling up the bank preference order of the IBPS PO application form 2019.
(I). Best Choice For North India:
1. Punjab National Bank
2. Bank of Baroda
3. Oriental Bank of Commerce
4. Allahabad Bank
5. Punjab & Sind Bank
6. Canara Bank
(II). Best Choice For South India:
1. Canara Bank
2. Indian Bank
3. Indian Overseas Bank
4. Andhra Bank
5. Corporation Bank
6. Syndicate Bank
(III). Best Choice for East India:
1. Allahabad Bank
2. Punjab National Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. UCO Bank
5. United Bank of India
6. Canara Bank
(IV). Best Choice for West India:
States: Maharashtra, Gujarat, MP, Chhattisgarh, Goa.
1. Bank of Baroda
2. Bank of Maharashtra
3. Canara Bank
4. Central Bank of India
You May Also Like to Read: